Student Union branded T-shirt. 100% cotton.
Made in the UK.
- What can I return?You may return most new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by Regent's University London Student Union within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. During the Christmas season, items dispatched by the Student Union from 1 November to 31 December may be returned until 31 January.When will I get my refund?Usually within 2-3 weeks of returning your order. After we receive and process your return, it may take 5-7 business days for your refund to display on your payment card statement.Does Student Union offer replacements or exchanges?Yes, we do. If you received a damaged or defective item, we’ll send you a replacement of the same item. If you’d like to exchange an item for something else, you can exchange for a different size or colour or for an item in your Basket.
Delivery costs will be shown when you place your order.
- Free (Minimum spends apply, see details below).
- 3 to 5 business days after dispatch.
- Parcels going to residential addresses may be delivered on a Sunday.
Regent's University London Student Union accepts a variety of payment options, including credit and debit cards. The following credit and debit cards can be used as payment:
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- UK based Maestro and Solo cards
If you are paying for your order using a credit or UK debit card you'll be asked to enter your card details as part of the ordering process, and you'll find further instructions when you process your first order.
If you want to change your existing payment card details, you can do this in Your Account.
You can also use Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards to pay for your order.
There are certain payment methods that you can't use at the Student Union shop. We'll never ask you to make a payment for anything using any of the below. We don't accept:
- Cheques or postal orders.
- Cash in any currency.
- Book tokens.
- Purchase orders.
- International wire transfers.
- Direct debits or standing orders.
- Bank transfers.
- Pay Monthly